This responsive authoring tool can be used for creating software demonstrations, software simulations, branched scenarios, and randomized quizzes in Small Web Formats (.swf) and HTML5 formats.
Adobe Captivate can be purchased by your department for installation on a UIC-owned computer, from the WebStore.
Adobe Captivate is also available for use by faculty and students on a number of computers and laptops available for lab use and checkout from the Center for the Advancement of Teaching Excellence (CATE) Academic Multimedia Lab located in the Idea Commons area of the UIC Daley Library.
links to Captivate
- Convert existing PowerPoint Content to Interactive Videos
- Create Virtual Reality walkthroughs and Mobile ready course
- Talking-head Screencast and Application Simulation
- Create Multi-module Branched Courses
- Out-of-box Assets, Interactions and Quizzing