Capture video of your computer screen, microphone, and webcam input, then edit and produce high-quality clips in many different file formats.
Capture PowerPoint or Keynote presentations quickly and easily. Record and highlight interaction with websites or applications, emphasize and elaborate with callouts, animations, and other enhancements. Make content accessible with closed captioning, and collect quiz results via email or SCORM-compliant LMS.
You can checkout a laptop or use Camtasia in a number of computers and laptops available for lab use at the Academic Multimedia Lab located in the Idea Commons area in the UIC Daley Library.
links to Camtasia Heading link
- Pre-built video templates
- Record anything on your computer screen
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Customize any of the royalty-free assets in the Camtasia library, including music
- Web camera capture and audio recording (Mic + System)
- Import video, audio, or image files
- Add quizzes and interactivity
- Use callouts, arrows, shapes, lower thirds, and sketch motion
- Pre-made animations and transitions
- Highlight, magnify, spotlight, or smooth the motion of your cursor
- Closed Captions
- Green Screen
Camtasia offers accessibility features that allows users to easily navigate and read the Camtasia web interface. The web interface supports screen readers for all available creator and viewer interfaces. The web interface also support keyboard access, allowing you to use the tab key to access all available functions. All sessions fully support adding and displaying captions. For additional information on Camtasia’s accessibility features, please visit Camtasia’s Accessibility Conformance Report (WCAG Edition).
Units and departments are able to purchase Camtasia for themselves thru iBuy for a fee. After you log into iBuy scroll down to the CDW tile under Office/Computer Suppliers.
This will take you to the CDW punch out where you can search the CDW catalog.