Capture video of your computer screen, microphone, and webcam input, then edit and produce high-quality clips in many different file formats.
Capture PowerPoint or Keynote presentations quickly and easily. Record and highlight interaction with websites or applications, emphasize and elaborate with callouts, animations, and other enhancements. Make content accessible with closed captioning, and collect quiz results via email or SCORM-compliant LMS.
Camtasia Studio can be purchased on the iBuy website for a fee, and it is free to use on a number of computers and laptops available for lab use and checkout from the Center for the Advancement of Teaching Excellence (CATE) Academic Multimedia Lab located in the Idea Commons area in the UIC Daley Library.
links to Camtasia
- Pre-built video templates
- Record anything on your computer screen
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Customize any of the royalty-free assets in the Camtasia library
- Screen Recording Options
- Web Camera Capture
- Audio recording (Mic + System)
- Library of royalty-free music and sound effects
- PowerPoint Integration
- Import video, audio, or image files
- Add quizzes and interactivity
- iOS Capture
- Use callouts, arrows, shapes, lower thirds, and sketch motion
- Pre-made animations
- Highlight, magnify, spotlight, or smooth the motion of your cursor
- Apply device frames
- Add an interactive table of contents
- Closed Captions
- Green Screen
- Audio FX