OneDrive is Microsoft's online solution for storing, backing up, and sharing files, allowing easy access to files from any computer or mobile device.
links to Box
OneDrive is a convenient cloud storage solution if you use other Microsoft Office 365 apps, such as Exchange. With OneDrive you can:
- Access and edit your files on all your devices
- Keep your files protected in the cloud
- Share documents or photos and collaborate in Office
- Quickly organize and find things that matter
- Track history of a document, restore a previous version, and compare versions
- View and create files and folders and upload folders from your computer into your OneDrive space
OneDrive requires an active Microsoft account linked to your UIC account.
For the best experience on the OneDrive website, we recommend using the latest version of Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. Learn more about OneDrive systems requirements in the Microsoft Support page.
Service Level Agreement
|Service Request Fulfillment Time||Provisioned nightly at 5:00am|
|Incident Resolution Time||Local Incident resolution time, 2 business days. Vendor, 1 business day|
|Maintenance Window(s)||Tuesday nights from 10:00pm to 5:00am. Approved ACCC maintenance window(s)|
|Service Notification Channel(s)||Technology Solutions Service Notices, REACH distribution email list|
|Reviewed to Ensure SLA Meets Business Requirements||Provisional SLA - Currently under IT Governance review|
|Date Reviewed||Provisional SLA - Currently under IT Governance review|
|Service Owner: Ed Zawacki (Interim)|