Google Forms is a web-based survey tool used to create surveys and quizzes and to collect and analyze responses. Use Google Forms to create, send, and collaborate on forms. Google Forms is part of the G Suite for Education core tools.
links to Google Drive
With Google Forms, you can:
- Use a curated theme or customize your survey
- Use multiple question options – from multiple choice to dropdowns to a linear scale
- Add images and YouTube videos
- Add page branching and question skip logic
- Collect survey responses automatically in Forms
- Analyze data in Google Sheets
- Add collaborators to help with survey development
more info 1
G Suite is a set of tools used for communication and collaboration. UIC has enabled Gmail, Drive, Docs (Sites, Sheets, Slides, and Forms), Meet, Groups, and Calendar.
G Suite core services do not contain advertising, nor do they use information in those services for advertising purposes. If you are an instructor or UIC service provider, please note you are legally prohibited from requiring the use of non-accessible services. Refer to GoogleApps@UIC and Accessibility for more information.
more info 2
Before you can access any of the G Suite core products enabled at UIC, you must create an account . You will need a valid UIC NetID and common password to create and manage forms.