Zoom is a multi-functional video and audio conference web application that combines web-based meetings with integrated collaboration tools.
links to Zoom
Faculty and staff can host meetings with real-time data, application, voice, and video sharing capabilities:
- Schedule, host, and attend video and audio meetings
- Connect with video and online chat
- Share application, documents, video, multimedia files, and web browsers
- Use online whiteboards and make annotations
- Talk through your computer, landline, or mobile device
- Integrate with Outlook and other calendar applications
- Join on-the-go with your mobile device
First time UIC Zoom users need to log in via the Web Interface to create their account (uic.zoom.us). This will generate your UIC Zoom account. Please make sure you use your University of Illinois NetID and password.
For more information on systems requirements, visit https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PC-Mac-and-Linux