Plug and Play Classrooms
Making up approximately 19% of UIC centrally-managed classrooms, our "Plug and Play" classrooms are streamlined to only have an input panel as its source. Instructors must bring their own device (laptop, tablet, etc.) to show through the projection system.
Features Heading link
Typical Plug and Play Classroom
Main features include:
- Touch screen controlled AV system with a 65-inch flat panel display.
- External Inputs
- HDMI (for use with a laptop or other device)
- Wireless Presentation system (allows you to wirelessly connect laptops or mobile devices to the system. More information on wireless presentation.)
- Ethernet cable for a wired connection to the UIC network
- Blu-ray/DVD Player included (only